Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Casual...Wednesday?

I woke up and thought it was Friday. I was too disappointed that it was actually Wednesday to put on my business clothes. So I am in jeans. In a Wednesday. Normally I wouldn't put on outfit like this on display...but... This has to be one of my favorite colors in the world. I think I buy a new coral sweater every spring. And summer.

I have been lusting after the Stella & Dot earrings that all the style bloggers have been sporting. The green drop earrings. Love. I was all set to purchase them but I got distracted. And then last nights I remembered I had these! Not the same but the work for me :-)

Happy hump day

Top- Banana Republic, Cardigan- NY & Co, Jeans- Levi's, Flats- Target, Necklace and earrings- Banana Republic (2007)

0 comments:

Post a Comment