Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring has sprung...

Actually, it is 52 degrees and raining right now.  Yes, even in California the weather can be drab.  So I spent the day drooling lusting after all the fun colors that spring fashion has in stores right now.

One trend I was not 100% I could get behind one is.... colored bottoms.  I tried the red pants during xmas and they sat in my drawer, I have tried the bright skinny jeans and can't get past that 80's feel.  I found the salmon colored capris at the gap and loved them.  I had a hard time pairing tops with them, but I have some great ideas in mind.  So, because I have branched out, I have become addicted.  I bought these:

Thanks Loft for your dressing room!

I kind of love them.  I also really loved the highlighter yellow shirt with them, but I didn't buy it.  Spring and sweaters just confuses me.  So I bought a highlighter yellow tank instead.  

So now...if only the weather would cooperate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment