Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Round Two

Today was crazy.
 Top- Loft, Sweater- Merona for Target, Skirt- Loft, Booties- Sofft

  

Man I have got to work on my facial expressions.  Since I am taking photos on my iPhone (in a bathroom) I have to focus on getting the picture done (and done before anyone else wanders in), so I apologize for the scowl.  I found this skirt in 2011 during a 50% off sale.  I normally gravitate toward the pencil skirt- Joan Holloway you are my hero- but something about not needing to wear Spanx the flowiness of this skirt spoke to me.  Then I touched it.  It feels like sweatpants.  
These shoes/booties shooties were found at Nordstrom.  Not on sale.  Eek!  I was a latecomer to this shootie craze.  In fact I was so worried I had nightmares we would all soon wear bright hair scrunchies and flip our collars up like a bad John Hughes film interpretation.  That has really happened, right?  Back to the shoes.  I was terrified of single-handedly bring back the 80's with my shoes,, but I went for it.  These are so comfortable, I can wear them 10-12 hours with no pain. LOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment