Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Top Nude Lips

I have always loved lipsticks and glosses. When I was allowed to wear makeup, I could only wear lip color. I had fire-engine red, a bright neon pink, and a brown-burgundy color. All of them were Clinique and all of them were gift with purchase hand-me-downs from my mom.

I looked like a hot tranny mess.

Bad.

After the 10,000th time I was made fun of, I swore I would NEVER wear color on my lips again. The exception to this was any stage performance and prom.

So, I stuck to clear gloss and chapstick.

Until I discovered my friends on this list. This is both lipsticks and glosses.

MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick

Not really a nude. But it is neutral so it makes it onto the list. This is a go to for Bridal looks.


MAC Creme d'Nude Lipstick

I love this more than Myth. Myth is white out for lips. Creme d'Nude is wearable. It makes a great base for colored gloss on top.


MAC Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass

I feel like a supermodel when I wear this.


Clinique Baby Baby Lipstick

My first nude lipstick. So creamy and shiny. Gives that starlet pout.


MAC Marquis D' Lipstick

I know! This was Limited Edition, but I can't NOT include it.


MAC Prrr Lipglass

Also on the darker side. But if you want a nude lip and you have darker skin, or darker lips, this is a great option for less dramatic looks.


MAC Lust Lipglass

Similar to Prrr, but this has more of a caramel undertone. I prefer this over Prrr to pair with smokey eyes.


Buxom Lip Stick in Sydney

This has amazing staying power. It tones downs my lip color and helps any gloss stay on longer. These are amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment