Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, January 27, 2012

My Favorite Things

Every makeup junkie has their list of must haves. It has taken me 16 + years and countless trials (and major errors) to come up with my must haves.

I previously mentioned my quest for THE foundation [exciting developments to come] and the 'agony' that I have experienced with that (OK, I am pretty sure I never cried myself to sleep, but you get the idea).

My second "struggle" is mascara, but I will spare you MOST of the details. My first mascara was a hand-me-down tube from my mom. I think about this now and am so glad my eyeballs are still intact. I have tried low-end to high-end and everything in between. Four years ago I stumbled across my holy grail and nothing has switched since.
Cover Girl Lash Blast (Waterproof)

Why I love it:
I have stiff, straight, stubborn lashes. This mascara holds the curl while delivering a jet black lush finish. I like that there is some flexibility while really keeping the shape. It is thickening (I have tried the length version and still go back to volumizing) and the fibers in the formula help lengthen the lash as well.
Oh! And the brush is awesome. The bristles are firm and separate the lash beautifully.

Cons:
On some, it make feel stiffer that other mascaras.
You have to remove with an oil based eye makeup remover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment