Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, May 13, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 11

Your favorite date place.

Does my couch count?  I love chatting while having my feet rubbed.  Okay, I will get real for a minute. In my city there is nothing to do after 9 PM.  Pretty much any date I have been on involves shoveling food into your mouth and then sitting in a movie theater.  Or if you are really lucky, you not only eat dinner, but you drive to a separate dinning facility to eat dessert.  Not really the healthiest way to date, and all that sitting can make me antsy.

My favorite place to go is only appropriate in the warmer months.  I love to go mini golfing.  I get oddly competitive- no really, it's like I turn into Monica Gellar and I have to win.  The place I like is outdoors.  And they have bumper boats and go karts to boot.  In the winter it rains too much, so unless I am feeling particularly crazy, I won't go there.

Mostly the Mr. and I stay in and cuddle up next to each other on the couch.  And if I am really lucky, I get a foot rub ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment