Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, May 11, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up

High Five for Friday!  This has been an insanely long week.  INSANE.  It's one of those weeks when you look back to Monday it feels like it was last year.  Sadly, my weekend will be uneventful and filled with packing, tidying and sorting....because... I am moving!  Into a house.  Not a rental house, but a real house with a mortgage.  Wow. Which brings me to my five for this week.

1. The other half and I drove down to my mom's to pick up our fridge, and she threw in a few extras.  Including her beloved sectional that I have coveted since she brought it home.  Now it is mine!
My man and his dad unloading the fridge!

2. My favorite little girl and I had a fun time cuddling up and skyping my mom.  The little miss is more interested in looking at herself....

3.  I had a surprise coupon and award from Banana Republic, so I bought these.  Perfect for a casual summer office look.

4. I discovered Zoya nail polishes.  I painted my nails on Sunday and they lasted all through the work week.  Normally polish lasts 1-2 days, so this is a milestone.  

5.  I have wood floors!!!!!!  After weeks of being completely impatient, the other half finally began the installation on Monday night.
Not bad looking right?  And the wood looks good too.

I cannot believe I move in 8 days. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment