Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, May 3, 2012

30 Day blog Challenge- Day 3

Favorite TV show, of all time and currently.

I am obsessed with the show Revenge.  The bitch-faces and fierce outfits are what drew me in at first, but now I am sucked into the storyline.  How will all this play out?  It is the perfect marriage of campy day-time soap and night time drama.  Ah I just love it.

My favorite show of all-time is a total cliche.  Friends.  I remember not being allowed to watch it when I was in middle school.  After all, what 11 year old needs to watch a show about 20-somethings and their  sexcapades through Manhattan.  And don't get me started on their rent-controlled apartment.  You are a waitress and you can afford that?  But the show was cleverly written and had some great real-girl fashion.  Love me some Chandler.  In high school I was allowed to watch it-mostly because my mom LOVED it too.  I miss those 6.

I should point out that Friends only beat Sex and the City by a millimeter.  SATC is one of those shows that I can watch without it ever getting old.  So why is it not my favorite?  I find that as I go through life, SATC is more unrealistic than dating the neighbor from across the hall and marrying him.  And some of those fashions are unforgivable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment